Shimizuyama, Furano, Hokkaido,
Contact number: +81-167-23-1421
Map code: 349 090 425
Please feel free to call us for directions.
See enlarged map
Access from Furano Station
How to get to White Koala Rental Ski from Furano Station
- By Car: about 7min
If you are coming from Furano city, please head towards Campana Rokkatei.
- By Taxi: 7min (about 3.5km, fee is about 1,500yen)
Please tell the taxi driver “Pension Hoshi ni Negaiwo”, and he will know where to go.
- From Furano Sta. by walk: 40min (without snow)
Please contact us in advance if you need transportation service.
Access to Furano city
- From Sapporo: about 120km, approx. 2 hours
- From Sapporo: about 145km, approx. 2 hours 20min
- From Shinchitose Airport: about 120km, approx. 2 hours 10min
- From Asahikawa: about 60km, approx. 1 hour 15min
- From Obihiro: about 115km, approx. 2 hours 25min
- From Asahikawa Airport: Approx. 50min
- From Sapporo Station Bus Terminal: Approx. 2.5 hours
Hokkaido Chuo Bus(Japanese only)
- From Shinchitose Airport: Approx. 2 hours 10min
The buses are run by a tour company only during winter season.
By train -JR
- From Sapporo Sta.: Approx. 2 hours
- From Asahikawa Sta.: Approx. 1 hour
- From Obihiro Sta.: Approx. 2.5 hours